Just realized I didn't do a Gratitude Friday last week.....I was playing with Barb instead. Luckily, I just got back from the WECP End of the Year Barbeque and so I have lots to be thankful for. I am thankful that our family found such a welcoming, fun, and darn-right fabulous group of people to share a preschool with.
GO WECP!
(I was also going to write a small piece on how I always feel slightly socially awkward at big events.....like junior high school dance awkward. But we'll just let that lie and be happy that I've found a nice group of friends at WECP that will accept me in all my slightly socially awkward moments.)
1 comment:
that was awesome, chrissy!! and that's totally me, i felt a bit awkward just because i felt like it's been forever!! and with me stepping down as chair i still have a ton of guilt weighing on me. when i joined, i felt the same. and our friends from hannah's class are still our friends! go wecp!
Post a Comment