Before the Rainbow Fish soap opera began, I took some pictures of the sharks we made. That's Mama in the blue and her son, Louie, in the orange. The green one is Lobb. (We had to make a friend for Louie since the fish wouldn't let him play with them. They were scared of Louie.)
Marshall having fun playing with playdough.

You might be asking yourself, "What's that big black thing behind Marshall?"
Sealey is Eric and Heather's dog. Eric and Heather are moving to Seattle and they are staying with us while they look for their own home. So far, we just have Eric and Sealey with us. Sealey is a great dog, but does slightly remind me of a bearskin rug.


Unfortunately, Nalu is extremely intimidated by Sealey. (I wonder why?) So even though all Sealey wants to do is be friends, we have to keep them apart. I try to give them each turns hanging around upstairs during the day.
Oh, and one more thing. This is the other person coming to live at our house.

I know, I know. So adorable. She's little Lenora and she's only 3 months old. Needless to say, I am thrilled to have a baby to play with (and then give back to her momma for the hard parts. It's like getting to eat a fabulous four course meal and not having to cook or do the dishes.) I can't wait for Ms. Lenora to get here.....oh, and you too, Heather. :)



2 comments:
that is a beautiful dog and baby!! i bet the couple is just as handsome.
the playdough creations remind of co-op...i miss it!!!
Ha! I miss that big furry face! Glad to see Sealey is making at least a couple friends already. Hopefully she'll eventually be able to win Nalu over...
Lenora and I can't wait to get there and see our dear friends and the family bear (and Daddy).
Everyone should have a family bear!
Post a Comment