Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day we began the rule that Mom get two hours every weekend where she does not have any children responsibilities. Will gave me lots more than two hours this weekend. I got to plant all the great plants I got at the Native Plants sale on Saturday. (Wow, I accidentally bought A LOT of wild strawberries. Oh, well, let's hope they all take and we have to gorge ourselves on strawberries each spring.)


Anyway, I had a wonderful time working in the garden. But when I came in to look for my seeds (which I still can't find.....does anyone know where I put my seeds? This is driving me crazy.), this is what I found.



Are we sure that it was Mother's Day and not Father's Day? :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

awwww...toooo cute! lucky you, I used up all my time on Friday and was wishing for it Sunday. ;)