Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blessing in Disguise

This may very well be a blessing in disguise!  I forgot how easy it is to blog using my little net book.  I don't like downloading pictures to it because I don't want to clog up it's tiny memory, so I wasn't using it as much. But DUH, I can just connect it to our portable hard drive.  In any case, I just took this of the kids and can blog right away while they play by themselves in peace.  (Yeah right, M's "sitting on my lap" right now asking about a million questions. He really wants to see himself on the computer. Vanity thy name is Marshall.....)

In any case, I wanted to show you what I'm talking about when I say M's body shaped has changed and his activity level is WAY up....




He's also still an outrageous ham.  He's got a song for EVERYTHING.  Look for him at the Tony's in 20 years.



And check out the Jo-ster.  Listen to what we've been working on......

Pee Pee in the Pot-TAY!

Maybe we should start a family band?  (For those of you with weak bladder control like myself, please sit down, because the end might make you pee your pants.....)

As you can see, while the activity level has increased, coordination is still something we are working on.

3 comments:

Peyton's Place on the Road said...

We are very excited with the progress....

Kate said...

Marshall looks fantastic! And I can't believe how much Josie's alphabet song has progressed since the road show in Austin. Goodness all around.

Sheree said...

its such a bummer that blogger doesn't update the blog list when they're private. :(

i love your gluten free lifestyle. i know that whole foods is out of the way but we have been naturally/organically eating and whole foods has a private label that might be worth looking into. we use it all the time and the money we save out weighs the travel and gas. just thought i would through it out there. i see a ton of gluten free stuff there.