Brown rice, milk, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla. SOOOOOO good. Thanks Bethenny. Who knew you were actually a chef? (Although I'm not sure getting videos of yourself posted on the internet making breakfast realistically qualifies you as a chef, but we'll go with it.) And yes Mom Roberts, we are finally using REAL maple syrup. After reading In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan, I am really trying to eliminate corn syrup and use as much "real food" as possible. After all these years.....I know...I know.....mmm....now I am hungry for something sweet. I better get these kids to bed so I can have some dessert. :)
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Better wear your safety helmet......
It's a dangerous world out there. Josie insisted I wear my safety helmet while cooking the other night. You know, just in case......
And just so you think that I am feeding my kids healthy food all the time (since I am making kale chips with my saftey helmet on.....and, while they sound weird, they were DELICIOUS.....Thanks for the advice Erin!), I'll show you what I concocted for breakfast the other day with our leftover brown rice.
Brown rice, milk, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla. SOOOOOO good. Thanks Bethenny. Who knew you were actually a chef? (Although I'm not sure getting videos of yourself posted on the internet making breakfast realistically qualifies you as a chef, but we'll go with it.) And yes Mom Roberts, we are finally using REAL maple syrup. After reading In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan, I am really trying to eliminate corn syrup and use as much "real food" as possible. After all these years.....I know...I know.....mmm....now I am hungry for something sweet. I better get these kids to bed so I can have some dessert. :)
Brown rice, milk, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla. SOOOOOO good. Thanks Bethenny. Who knew you were actually a chef? (Although I'm not sure getting videos of yourself posted on the internet making breakfast realistically qualifies you as a chef, but we'll go with it.) And yes Mom Roberts, we are finally using REAL maple syrup. After reading In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan, I am really trying to eliminate corn syrup and use as much "real food" as possible. After all these years.....I know...I know.....mmm....now I am hungry for something sweet. I better get these kids to bed so I can have some dessert. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment