Monday, August 10, 2009

Celebrating!

This weekend, we celebrated my birthday since Will's going to be on a business trip on Tuesday. On Saturday night, Eric and Heather watched the kids while Will and I went out to dinner. I should have taken a picture, because I was hot. :) (I should probably put make-up on and wear a dress more often. Marshall asked me if I was getting married.) We went to Pasta Freska downtown and had a delicious dinner.

Then yesterday, Will and Marshall made me a birthday cake. Hilarious.


"Dad, this is how you make a cake. First you mix it. Then you put it in the oven. And when the timer goes off, you have to take it out of the oven."
It was delicious. Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with lemon glaze.....mmmm.....(Erin talked about making this and I had been dreaming of it ever since!) Will smoked a pork shoulder for pulled pork sandwiches and stuffed an eggplant and pepper and smoked them too. Is your mouth watering yet? What a perfect way to celebrate my birthday!

2 comments:

Amiee said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!! Love ya

Sheree said...

happy birthday!!