I have been pushing art on Marshall since he was little, to no avail. I did buy him some watercolors because I thought he would like the whole "water" part, and he did take to that a little. So yesterday, I pulled out the art supplies which are temporarily stored in M's closet and we painted. Josie did a little finger painting and M did some watercolors. (No pictures because I was a little occupied).
A little later, when Josie was napping, Marshall went into his room, saw the art supplies and requested to color. That's right. On his OWN, he ASKED me if he could color.
I was thrilled. And learned my lesson. BACK OFF MOM. :)

1 comment:
that reminds me of our parent meeting ed portion as a group we did last (november) and there was hovering hannah (by kirsten) that was hiliarious!! i got total mental thoughts of kirsten wearing that hat all over again. :)
Post a Comment