Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First some business to attend to......

What? After all that, you open the blog back up again? Seriously?  I had to open a stinkin Google account just to read it.

I know, I know, but I think one of the reasons why I wasn't posting anymore is because it felt awkward to write and then ASK people to read it.  I mean, yeah, now, you are going to read it anyway, but now, it's on your own terms?  (I know this makes no sense....)

But the other reason is that when I privatized it, somehow in my head it became a way to show my friends and family afar pictures of the kids.  And frankly, I know this sounds selfish, I didn't need another thing in my life that was only about my children.  I love my children to pieces and I love being a mostly stay-at-home mom, but it is quite easy to lose yourself in the whole "mommy" role.  And frankly, Two Ring Circus has always been more about what I thought than anything else.  I just happen to think a lot about my kids.

So I deleted the post where I actually pretty much gave the location of our house and tried to delete any other current locating information.  And I'll be more careful in the future.

And I know, I missed a lot of stuff on the blog.  Halloween, M's birthday, Thanksgiving....and maybe someday, I'll upload those pictures.  Or maybe I won't.  Sorry, but sifting through all those pictures to find the five or six that will appear on the site is more overwhelming than I care to think about right now.  So I've decided that I'm just going to start up again like nothing ever happened.......if only real life could work like that.

1 comment:

Erin said...

glad you're back! I missed reading the updates from the family down the hill! ;)