Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Happy Anniversary Poopy Head
In our pre-marriage counseling sessions, Uncle Dana told us that the things we would miss most about each other were the things that drive us crazy about each other.
And after 8 years of marriage, I know he's right.
So Happy Anniversary to my snoring, throwing the clean (sometimes folded) laundry on my side of the bed, leaving lights on, bunching up dirty socks, leaving candy wrappers on the coffee table, slightly stinky, amazing, wonderful, thoughtful, loving husband.* I love you with all my heart and I wouldn't change you for the world.
I love you more today than yesterday. But not as much as tomorrow.
8 years down, a lifetime to go.
* I should also add house fixing, laundry doing, hard working, dinner making, motivating, car-washing, yard beautifying, and waking up so I can sleep in to the list. But how much fun would that be? Plus you've already heard how fabulous he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
what a special sweet post! happy anniversary!
Happy 8! You are soo sweet!
Post a Comment