Monday, July 13, 2009

Appeasing our adoring fans

I have been told that "Chris, people love reading your blog. But they said that you aren't posting frequently enough."

Well, we can't disappoint the masses, can we?

Here's a video explanation of why I don't get to blog as much as I used to. (Yippee! Happy Early Birthday Mommy! New Camera!)

Busy, busy, busy.....that's our little Josephine!

(You might be asking yourself where Marshall was at this time. He told me that he needed some "privacy" and parked himself on the toilet for a good 15 minutes. Sorry, maybe that was a little TMI.....wait, is anything TMI? This is CHRISSY'S blog right? :))

5 comments:

Erin said...

oh too cute! (umm, and I don't just mean the dress ;)) I can't believe how fast she's gotten in only a week!

Amiee said...

My favorite is when she falls on the carpet and rolls around for a bit like it was on purpose :) She really is fast!

Sheree said...

she is busy...this age is tough and fun all at the same time. it's like re-adjusting all over again with the new found freedom.

i believe mommy-hood is all about re-adjusting - once you have it to a routined science, it's time to RE-ADJUST. gotta love it!! ;D

i do miss your blogs so hopefully you'll readjust and be back more often.

Kevin Richardson said...

in the words of my mother, "i want to bake her in a pie and eat her." xoxo *leia

Kate said...

Dude. Marshall is hilarious.