As promised, here's a quick video of Josie crawling. Sorry it's so short. I was using my parents' camera and it took me a bit to figure it out. (Also, I need to remember to not speak when doing videos because I always sound a little off.)
i know how it is hearing your voice on videos...it's so bizarre. :)
i love it, i miss crawling babies. i have a speed demon now and i forget how badly i wanted her to move and encouraged this process when i'm chasing her down to wipe her face or to change her diaper. :)
1 comment:
i know how it is hearing your voice on videos...it's so bizarre. :)
i love it, i miss crawling babies. i have a speed demon now and i forget how badly i wanted her to move and encouraged this process when i'm chasing her down to wipe her face or to change her diaper. :)
Post a Comment