That is I feel like a new woman. Do you need me to write a complicated business proposal, or a book? Or better yet, run a marathon? Because I feel like I probably could today because (drumroll please.......) JOSIE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT....well kind of. She woke up at 11 (I think, I was kind of groggy) and I went in and patted her back and gave her a pacifier. She cried a little (so I am pretty sure the pacifier got lost) and then fell asleep. Next thing I know I am hearing her cry through the monitor. As I groaned, I rolled over to check the clock AND IT WAS 5 am!!!!! I nursed her and she went back to sleep. So things were really looking up until Marshall woke up at 5:30 and talked to himself in his room until 6:30. (Thus keeping me awake as I listened through the monitor). But still, a stretch of 6 hours of unbroken sleep? Are you kidding me? This is fabulous! I am not foolhardy enough to believe that it is going to happen again tonight, but who knows? Could this be the start of a trend?
In other news, I took Jo and Marsh to get pictures taken today. Mostly of Josie, since Marshall's school pictures came out so darn cute. And of course, my camera ham was suddenly very serious. But the photographer did get some great shots. I was hoping for one of Marsh and Jo together, but alas, it was not meant to be. Josie was too tired and Marshall was...well, Marshall was too toddler. But we are getting an official family portrait done this year by my friend and photographer Rebecca, so hopefully we can get some of the two of them at that time.
Marshall's School Picture (I am amazed that the photographer got this shot. He was way too interested in looking at the lights and the backdrop to sit still for a nice picture.)

Josie's 6 month pictures


3 comments:
Those are ADORABLE pictures! Makes me want to try again... ;)
I LOVE Josie's little dress!!! SOOOO CUTE.
Chrissy-Your children are adorable! I cannot believe how much Marsh looks like a little man! Just precious :) And Josie is beautiful!! What a sweet smile she has!
Post a Comment