So I figured out the real reason that I procrastinated so long on the bumper. Because it was a given that once I finished the bumper and we got another monitor, Josie would go sleep in her crib. Yeah, I definitely had a hard time doing that last night. It's so funny because with Marshall it didn't even phase me. I think he was in his crib by 3 weeks. But even though everyone tells you how fast babies grow up, I didn't really get it. But now with Josie, I know how fast it going to go and I definitely had a hard time letting her go from brand-newborn to little baby. I swear she was saying "Mommy, mommy? Where are you?" (Actually she slept like a log, only waking up once at 2 and then at 5 when Will got up for work and then I had her sleep with me.....what? I needed it okay?)
In other news, Marshall grew out of his carseat and got a new big boy carseat that will eventually turn into his booster. It has a cup holder. M loves the cup holder and thinks he is something special in his new seat. He wanted me to bring it into the house this morning after our outing to the park. I had to explain that there is a reason it's called a carseat.
1 comment:
Just have another... that is what I do! Autumn
Post a Comment