Saturday, June 14, 2008

Copy Cat

My poor friend Andrea....I'm copying her left and right. First she sends me a blog for her son Sean and I think, "What a good idea! I should do that." Then she puts a movie of Sean on her blog and I think, "I think I can do that too!" But for the record I bought my purple prom dress BEFORE she bought hers. :) (All of our picture albums are currently in storage or else I would scan in a picture so you all could see what I mean.)

So anyhoo...here's a video of what I found Marshall doing while I was putting his sheets in the laundry yesterday. You can hear Josie in the background protesting the fact that she isn't being held. Clearly he's feeling better. (He must have gotten a really mild case of the croup because we didn't have to deal with any of the horror-story midnight coughing fits.)

We went to see some helicopters at the Museum of Flight this morning. We told Marsh he was going to get to see helicopters and he was thrilled! So Will pulls up at the museum and there's airplanes all over since it's one of Boeing's facilities. (Including planes from the Turkish and Australian Air Forces being repaired...that was pretty cool) Anyway, Will says, "Marsh, look at all the airplanes!" and Marshall says,"Yeah Dad, but I don't see any helicopters." He's a focused little boy.


And for good measure, here's a picture of Josie. We ordered her birth announcements online from a place called Vanilla Print. I highly recommend them. We wanted an additional line put in about Josie being named in memory of Will's friend Captain Jen Harris and none of the other companies would let us customize their set language and not pay a gazillion dollars. They even let us change the color to purple instead of pink. Here's one of the pictures from Josie's photo shoot.

1 comment:

Amiee said...

Is Marshall sporting a new haircut? He's quite the reader :) Josie's adorable, as usual!