I never quite know what to do with the loads of Christmas cards we get. During the holidays, we hang them up so that we can see the oodles of cute children and the fascinating places our friends and family have been during the year, but what to do with them afterwards? I can barely put pictures of my kids in an album.....rephrase, I don't have any pictures of my kids in an album yet.
But there was this idea in Family Circle this past month (I think.....in any case, it was in one of the magazines we get.)

I am going to laminate them and make placemats. Now we can enjoy them that much longer. And we can play the "Who's that?" game with Marshall and Josie and they can see how many people are out there that care about them.
Did you find your picture yet? :)
4 comments:
What a cute idea!
Yeah! I found mine!
I love this! Great idea! so what do you do with cards if you don't have kids? - Nick
I love this idea and am stealing it!!! I hate the thought of throwing away such cute pictures, but after watching episodes of hoarders, I hesitate to keep them too!! What a much better way to keep them!!
Post a Comment