- 26 lbs 12 oz (80%)
- 33.5 inches (95%)
- Talking a lot. Her favorite words are "No"(which is by far the word with the highest frequency), "Elbow", "Daddy", "WhereareU?" (in regards to anything we might be looking for), "Shoes", "Boots", "Hat", "Momma!", "I wav u (I love you)", "Two" (which enables us to family count....and might a be commentary on whole many time I have to "count to three" with Marshall...he's turning into his momma's boy and never gets past two anymore), "Milk", "Cheeeeeezz!", "PeaCH", "AAAApple", "Chee-os", "Up", "Help"
- Her own little lady in every way. She knows what she wants and when she wants it. There's a lot of pointing at our house. And when we finally get what she wants, she gives the most winning smile and is absolutely delighted.
- loves accessories, shape sorters, books, stacking toys, blocks, the play kitchen, the Little People (the other day, she was playing with them and they were saying "I wav u, I wav u, I wav u" to each other), her inherited Thomas the Train backpack, and her brother's computerized toys.
- What's that song from the musical? "Anything you can do, I can do better. Anything you can do, I can do too." Yeah, Josie's right there. :)
- Climbs and helps herself to things.
- Loves to draw, paint, etc. Anything arty. (FINALLY....a child who appreciates my art projects!)
- Wants to be outside (preferably wearing her "Boots, Boots!" and a "HaT") all the time.
- Loves her brother with every fiber of her being.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Josie's 18 month stats
At 18 months, our dear Josephine is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i just want to squeeze her - what a sweet girl!
Post a Comment