Will's been gone for a week now. He's in Sweden....eating red candy fish, meatballs, and everything boiled, no doubt. And while we are happy he has a job he loves that lets him explore the world, we miss him. We've come very far from those eight month deployments, eh?
Josie REALLY misses her Daddy.....so much so that she has picked out every book in her book case that references Daddy and reads them daily. There is one in particular that is the favorite, "I Love My Daddy Because....". Every time I grab a different book she says, "No, no....Daddy", shaking her head and pointing at the Daddy book. Isn't that sweet? (On a side note: I Love My Daddy Because is driving me insane..... But alas, I read 10-15 times a day because who could deny this sweet girl?)
1 comment:
she is super duper sweet and might i add that little girls and their daddies melt me to pieces. i got a little teary eyed.
i love little voices that say "daddy". how sweet! hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment