Check out Josie's first people! (Okay, so I helped her with that first one. But the rest are all her. Also, it always fascinates me who she will bring up when creating a list of people. Mr. Ned is the renter of the studio apartment. He's moving soon. I think Josie won't know what to do.)
And, wow, were the creative juices flowing for Marsh! Our poor JoJo has an awful cough and has been terribly out of sorts (and actually finally got a fever tonight), so Marsh decided to make her a get well card.
For those who need a translator, it reads, "Josie, I hope you feel better. Love, Marshall" Hope is backwards there on the left amd Feel is in the middle. He was excited to sound those out on his own. He's really into the silent e lately. 1) Nerds are totally born, not made. Like he's REALLY INTO the silent e. 2) Thank you Electric Company. They never really watch that show, but the one time they did, the silent e song really stuck apparently. (Marshall is also backwards. Adorable. It didn't fit the other way.) 3) I think he was hoping the random inconsolable crying would stop once he made the card. Nope. Still manic.
And finally, the big finale.....Marshall's latest musical number! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you "Foods All Over the World!" Take it away Marsh!
I would say he's got a future in Broadway, but only if they make sure that there is a large mirror where the audience normally sits.
And there you have it folks. Bursting with creativity. Almost makes me want to go make something since the kids have gone to bed.......nah!!!! I'm exhausted. I'll just think deep thoughts. That's creative right? (Deep thought number one right there.)

2 comments:
Sooooo which person is yours in that sketch??? Hmmmm
By help, I mean, I held her hand to show her how to make two dots for eyes, another dot for a nose and a smile. But sadly, that is about the level of my artistic ability.
Post a Comment