Clearly, I haven't had a bunch lately since it's been about a week since I've blogged. But we've been busy here in Edmonds! Between working Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and preschool, we've been more scheduled the past two weeks than we have been in a really long time. But it's a great level of busy-ness for us.
And Mom and Dad came to visit. We spent the weekend outfitting the basement playroom. (Mostly so they could have a place to sit when they watch TV at night :)). Pictures to follow. It looks FABULOUS! Today we went to the Puyallup Fair with Grandpa, but I forgot my camera. You'll just have to trust me. It was fun. :)
But back to words....Josie's using more and more of them. She's a riot lately. Her newest is "Uh-Oh" which she uses quite frequently especially since she has a propensity to get into mischief. (And then flash her winning, cute smile.....this one is going to be trouble, I tell you!)
Here are Josie's other favorite words....
She really loves "nose" since she gets to shove her finger right up that handy little hole when she says it. Sigh....this girl....I just want to eat her for breakfast she's so cute. I mean, I know everyone thinks their kids are cute, but gosh, Josie is beyond words.
1 comment:
okay, she is stinkin' adorable. i just want to squeeze her! when things settle want to do a play date?
Post a Comment