Okay, that's it. I miss blogging, but I simply can't blog and ignore this big HUGE thing that is happening in our lives......or may not happen. It's mostly official, but not completely stamped and sealed.....but it's mostly there and I can't hold it in any longer......
So the big not-so-secret is.........
We are moving to Norway.
Most likely......
Now that I have written that, I have totally jinxed it.
But Will verbally has the job and the company had me go out with him in October to visit our potential home to see if I thought it was doable for our family. And I think that the town is great. It's a small city, my favorite kind. And most everyone speaks English so I won't be totally out of it. And the people we met there were super nice. It's going to be a wonderful adventure.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I am super nervous. And I so love where we are now. I mean, really love it. Our hope is to come back here after our 2-3 year stint in Norway.
But I also think that our family is about taking risks and seeing the world and most of all, doing it all together. I think our children are going to grow and learn so much from this experience, as will Will and I. I am really looking forward to the opportunity to travel and experience new things. But I am also looking forward to experiencing it together as a family and becoming that much closer because of it.
1 comment:
How exciting!!!! What an adventure! You have to keep blogging when you go so I can live vicariously through your experiences :)
Post a Comment