Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mornings

Every morning after breakfast, Marshall asks "Can we have play pen treasure hunt time?" (Normally he makes a "play pen" out of pillows and blankets and then gives himself clues to help him find the treasures he has hidden.  Josie get to play too.)

And every morning some fabulous play ensues (that normally involves the couch pillows being arranged somewhere other than the couch).

This morning, this is what I got.

RIPPPPPPP!
Josie, why did you tear the dollie page out of the catalog?
Cuz I cutting coupons.

(Then she asked for scissors.....and if you give a girl some scissors, she's going to want a pink sequin headband to go with it.)

Cutting coupons (Frugal Fabulous)
Mom, I need your help with my house.  I can't get the walls to stay up.

Mom, it fell down because you didn't put the roof on right.
(Silly me, back to construction school.)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am obviously just catching up on your blog but I think I may be responsible for the "let's use blankets for roofs," which I taught them that day you abandoned us for twelve hours. ;)