Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break!

Marshall's Spring Break was this week, but mine is next week, so we didn't have huge events planned.  But I did want to try to do something special.  So we headed to the Seattle Children's Museum on Monday (because the Everett one is closed on Mondays and I had hyped it all up before I actually thought to look on the website.  Oops.)  This is the first time Josie has been to a Children's Museum as a full fledged moving, aware toddler, and she had a blast.  



And then of course, we had to play "night night" in the Japanese house. Because if there is a bed around, my kids will be in it.

I took this picture because I loved this reading nook/cube thing (and I KNOW my talented husband can make it.)
Don't you think that this would be the perfect addition to our basement?

2 comments:

Amiee said...

Or maybe in that huge tree house ;)

Erin said...

I love that your kids are doing the same thing over and over, wow! Mine often seem to go in opposite directions when we're there. ;) Fun!