Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pizza Night!

Two years ago we went to Kim and Tony's wedding.

And the best thing to come out of that wedding was.... well, the very best thing was this little guy playing with naked Josie. We love MAC!


But the second best thing to come out of that wedding was....okay, the other first best thing is going to be baby number 2 whom we will meet later this year.

But the THIRD best thing was definitely this.

Kim and Tony gave everyone their recipe for Pizza Dough. (They own restaurants, like the Colonel Blackinton Inn. And Tony's family is really Italian. They know what they are doing.)

Friday night is pizza night around these parts. And Kim and Tony's recipe is the star. I love pizza night. There is no fighting about eating especially now that we have figured out how to make "spotted cheese" pizza just like Marshall likes it. (You have to cook it thoroughly and then broil it for a second to cook the cheese to "spotted". I think that's a technical cooking term.) And I can have red wine with my pizza. Ah, heaven......


(If I were a more talented photographer, I would have gotten a picture of a glass of red wine with a naked toddler zooming past in the background. Yeah, that's how we roll on pizza night...or, more accurately, post-pizza night. But alas, instead, you get this pathetic attempt.)


I wanted to take a video of exactly why I enjoy my wine with pizza. But again, the children would not perform once on camera. Ten seconds before this video was taken Josie was screaming pathetically," Mine! Mine! My pizza!" as in, Feed me now before I burst into flames. And Marshall was running full speed around the kitchen. And Will was on his way home. (We ate the pizza just before he got home. They just couldn't contain themselves any longer.)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ah, this is when you leave us the recipe, cause now we all want to have "spotted pizza" with crust that delicious! ;)