Monday, June 22, 2009

We're Clear!

Last Wednesday we went to the dermatologist and she cleared us! We're all done with this awful business and can get back to normal......of course I am a bit neurotic now and am examing the kids constantly. Every time I ask Marshall to show me something on his skin, he screams, "No! Go Away!"

Anyway, like I said, we were cleared on Wednesday and on the road to Ashland on Thursday. I needed to get out of town for a little bit. So I and everyone else we know can forget that May and most of June ever happened and we can come back to something somewhat normal. The kids are loving the extra time with the grandparents and so am I! Vacation is fabulous!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

have fun!! i totally have been thinking of you and afraid to ask if the coast is clear! glad to hear it is, enjoy your vacation!!

Peyton's Place on the Road said...

Have a great vacation............

Love,

Nana and Papa